Our corporate secretarial services include incorporation services, post-incorporation services and secretarial duties. Incorporation services include incorporation of new companies, registration of business names and trustees for not-for profit organizations.
Post incorporation services include changes in incorporation records with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), like form CAC 7, form CAC 2, alteration to Memorandum and Article of Association, changes in company's name, authorized share capital increase, and the likes.
Secretarial duties include taking Minutes and Support services at Board meetings for directors and General meetings for shareholders. In general, our company secretarial services involve:
- Registration of a Company (Private or Public).
- Registration of a Company Limited by Guarantee.
- Annual Returns Filing.
- Change of Directors.
- Filing of Statement of Affairs by Bank, Insurance Companies and other Financial Institutions.
- Allotment of Shares.
- Appointment/Change of Secretary.
- Alteration of Memorandum and Articles.
- Conversion and Re-registration of Private Company as Public.
- Re-registration of company Limited by Shares as Unlimited Company.
- Change of Company Name.
- Re-registration of Unlimited Company as Limited by Shares.
- Registration of Mortgages, Debentures and Charges.
- Increase in Share Capital.
- Company Searches.
- Obtaining Certified True Copies (CTC) of filed Documents.
- CTC of Certificates.